Do you have health care coverage?
Know The Facts:
Special Enrollment is now...call for assistance to get enrolled. (877) 813-9115
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) doesn’t exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by CMS directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which CMS arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
How to file a complaint:
If you believe you’ve been subjected to discrimination in a CMS program or activity, there are 3 ways to file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights:
2. By phone: Call 1-800-368-1019. TDD users should call 1-800-537-7697.
3. In writing: Send information about your complaint to:
4. Office for Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
Notice of Availability of Auxiliary Aids & Services
We've taken appropriate steps to make sure that people with disabilities have an equal opportunity to participate in our services, activities, programs, and other benefits. People with disabilities include those who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, or who have low vision or other sensory limitations.
Free auxiliary aids and services to help us better communicate with people with disabilities
• Relay service – TTY: 1-877-486-2048.
• Accessible formats
• Get the "Medicare & You" handbook in large print, Braille, audio, CD, or as an eBook.
Request another auxiliary aid or service:
• For Medicare publications, call us at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY: 1-877-486-2048.
For all other CMS publications, you can:
1. Call 1-844-ALT-FORM (1-844-258-3676). TTY: 1-844-716-3676.
2. Send a fax to 1-844-530-3676.
3. Send an email to email@example.com.
4. Send a letter to:
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Offices of Hearings and Inquiries (OHI)
7500 Security Boulevard, Mail Stop S1-13-25
Baltimore, MD 21244-1850
Attn: Customer Accessibility Resource Staff